7967 Springshire Dr Park City, UT 84098
Profile: A highly motivated, passionate, results-focused Director/Manager with 18 intense years of merchandising and marketing experience, and 20+ years experience working with winning teams in the adventure sports industry. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations as well as build lasting relationships with industry representatives and customers.
- Built a global customer support system, managed North American operations
- Retail design, development, and management of click and mortar stores
- Creating websites and increasing traffic
- Created and managed a unique and robust private media asset database for top corporations such as Office Depot, Staples and Office Max
- Networked and sourced cost cutting solutions to “Cost of doing business” expenses
- Produced, filmed and edited broadcast commercials, podcasts, training videos and a dozens of tradeshow DVD’s
- Introduced flavor into the more traditional furniture industry with cutting edge photography
- Directed Photography on seven furniture catalog shot covers for Staples, Circuit City, and Office Max
- Host and Ambassador for premiere ski areas
- Burton Team rider and member of the development team for snowboards and Step-In bindings
- Technical Director
- eCommerce/Retail Development
- SEO/SEM/Social Media Specialist
- Support Systems Management
- Sales Presentations and Demonstrations
- Video Editor, Graphic Artist, Photographer
- Team builder, Speaker and Motivator
- Brand Management and Corporate Identity
- Adobe Creative Cloud Expert
- Digital Photographer, large format studio, DV, and Digital SLR’s
- Pre-press color correction in Adobe Photoshop
- Database management, Excel and MySQL
- Web Authoring in WordPress and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Computer, Audio, and Video Presentations
Virtual Event Director at Digitell Inc.
April 2020 to Present
Park City, UT
Live Stream Producer and Director for large clients. Assist clients with platform development and best practices.
Director of Marketing at Digitell Inc.
January 2014 to April 2020
Responsible for outbound product marketing, including branding and go-to-market strategy and execution. Additionally, I work closely with product management on our platform roadmap, with a focus on social media integration and management. Responsible for the creation of all on-line sales aids, content marketing, and competitive analysis.
Director of eCommerce Marketing at Nature’s Remedy
December, 2010 to January 2014
Web site development, web site traffic growth, social media. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems. Manage e-commerce and shipping systems.
Marketing Specialist at Drift Innovation
July, 2010 to July 2013
Special Events and Web Promotions. Brand development, social media, video and graphics editor. Developed customer service support system. Product trainer.
- Produced video content for 8 different media channels that netted over a million views/year
- Developed and managed company website, support site, and marketing campaigns
- Worked with engineers and chip vendor to optimize video quality
- Provided key testing and insight for product developers
- Trained and managed support teams worldwide, created online support portal
- Athlete development
- Developed and supported B2B relationships
- Supported a worldwide Dealer network with company sales aids and personal training
Director of Marketing, eCommerce at Suburban Blend LLC
2007 to 2010
Integrated website with 2 retail POS systems and shipping operation. Direct all aspects of online and traditional print media campaigns. Create and manage a myriad of social networking accounts and profiles. Organize local events and promotions. Manage remote store locations.
Multimedia Manager at Peek’n Peak Resort and Spa
2006 to 2008
Findley Lake, NY
Directed and oversaw all aspects of the company’s multimedia assets. Created and produced digital photography and broadcast commercials of products and services. Formatted and archived all images and videos. Created and managed a new company website and user forum. Conceived and accomplished resort photography to maximize the impact on the target audience. Increased youth awareness by developing new terrain parks
- Taped, edited and even stared in podcasts, broadcast commercials, videos and presentations
- Developed and managed company websites and Real Estate marketing campaigns
- Increased web traffic 300% by creating a premiere regional website
- Enhanced customer relations by producing 24/7 access to webcams and resort reports
Director of Multimedia at Bush Industries, Inc
2000 to 2006
Directed and oversaw all aspects of the company’s multimedia assets. Created and produced digital photography and video of products and services. Color corrected, formatted and archived all images and videos. Created and managed a powerful web-based image gallery for key customers and sales representatives. Conceived and accomplished catalog photography to maximize the impact
made on the target audience. Developed web based 3d visualizing tool for office planning.
- Taped, edited and distributed company and customer training videos and presentations
- Cut budgets in half by switching to in house DV video production and digital photography
- Developed and managed eight company websites
- Enhanced customer relations by producing 24/7 access to needed sales aids
Demonstration Leader and Product Tester at Burton Snowboards
1993 to 2007
Represented Burton Snowboards worldwide at product demonstrations, sales meetings, and competitions. Lead the 2000 Demo Tour across North America and Canada. Key tester for big mountain boards and Step-In bindings. Competed in the World Extreme Snowboarding Championships in 1993 – 1994. Action model published worldwide and featured in two national magazine ads
Guest Service Manager at Alpine Meadows Ski Area
Guest Services Manager responsible for base area customer-related operations and information. Duties included basket and ski check, lost and found, greeting guests, information phone lines and mountain tours.
Google Analytics Fundamentals
Redbull ILLUME – Photography Workshop
2007 Big Boulder, PA
Keystone Film – Studio Photography
2002-2007 Buffalo, NY
Mercury Printing – Prepress Color Correction
2004 Rochester, NY
Adobe Systems – Digital Video, and Advanced Photoshop
2002 Cleveland, OH & Rochester, NY